PSP Privacy Statement
We understand that when working with kids & young people under the age of 16, then sometimes there can be worries and concerns - especially over social media inclusion.
Obviously we are recording everything at the party including singing, pictures & footage we take to make your video.
This material is used in many ways and in agreeing to book a party you are agreeing to us using the material recorded on the day in future promotional material. That said, we do respect all wishes for this media and material NOT to be used 100% and without question. If you do not wish any sound, pictures or video to be used by us in any future promotion including blog posts, social media updates and advertising promotional material, then please contact us via email before your party and we will respect your requests.
Pop Star Party is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pop Star Party may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode and originating towns
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, text, social media or phone.
• We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.